The anniversary of Mali’s independence day which is celebrated on September 22 every year can be celebrated in various ways, one of which is using a photo frame with the theme of Mali independence day.
Creating independence day theme photos to be installed and shared on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Twitter to TikTok is actually quite easy, because of the many applications that are currently available and you can download them for free.
But for those who are lazy to do editing, you can use a free online service that is quite well known, namely twibbonize, with only a photo you can create various displays or themes with the theme of independence day.
How to turn an ordinary photo into an independence day theme
- Visit the twibbon link that we have prepared below
- Select a Twibbon that you want to use.
- Then, you will be directed to the Twibbonize page, then click ‘Select Photo’.
- Select the photos to use in Twibbon, then click OK.
- The selected photo will appear on the Mali Independence Day Twibbon. The location of the photo can be shifted then click ‘crop’.
- Twibbon Independence day is here. To use it, click ‘download’ and Twibbon will be saved in the gallery.
- Twibbon can be uploaded to social media or can also be used as a profile photo.
Twibbon link for Mali independence day theme September 22
To change an ordinary photo into an independence day theme, as a form of celebration of Mali’s independence, please go directly to the link that we have prepared, please choose according to your needs.
You can use various themes using only 1 photo, and you don’t have to worry about everything you can use for free, all you need is a smartphone or laptop and also an internet network. don’t forget to prepare good and bright photos, you can use half-body photos or full-body photos, and of course the photos you use can later be resized and layout for more precision, click the link below to go to the list of