Smart homes are becoming more common, and rightfully so. With smart devices, you can control your home’s lighting, temperature, security and much more with just your voice or a tap on your smartphone. One of the most popular smart home devices is the Sengled bulb, which can be controlled by Amazon Alexa. In this article, we will show you how to connect Sengled bulb to Alexa.
What is Sengled Bulb?
Sengled bulb is a smart LED light bulb that offers color and white light. It can be controlled remotely through the Sengled app or a smart device that has Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Apple HomeKit capabilities. The bulb is easy to install and use, and with its many features, you can create a comfortable and personalized atmosphere in your home.
What is Amazon Alexa?
Amazon Alexa is a virtual assistant developed by Amazon that is capable of voice interaction. It can control smart devices and play music and answer questions. Alexa can be accessed through an Amazon Echo speaker, Fire TV, or any other device that has Alexa built-in. With Alexa, you can control your smart home devices with just your voice.
Connecting Sengled Bulb to Alexa
The first step in connecting Sengled bulb to Alexa is to set up the Sengled bulb. To set up the Sengled bulb, follow these steps:
- Insert the Sengled bulb into a socket and turn it on.
- Download the Sengled app on your smartphone.
- Follow the prompts in the app to set up the bulb.
- Once the bulb is set up, open the Alexa app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the “Devices” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the “+” icon in the top right corner of the screen to add a new device.
- Select “Light” from the list of device types.
- Select “Sengled” as the brand of the light bulb.
- Follow the prompts to complete the setup process.
Controlling Sengled Bulb with Alexa
After you have connected Sengled bulb to Alexa, you can control it with your voice. Here are some examples of voice commands you can use:
- “Alexa, turn on the living room light.”
- “Alexa, turn off the bedroom light.”
- “Alexa, set the kitchen light to 50%.”
- “Alexa, change the dining room light to blue.”
Connecting Sengled bulb to Alexa is easy and can be done in just a few steps. Once you have connected the bulb, you can control it with your voice using Alexa. With Sengled bulb and Alexa, you can create a smart and comfortable home that you can control with just your voice.