If you’re planning a trip to the United States or doing business with American companies, you might need to convert Argentine Pesos (ARS) to US Dollars (USD). The exchange rate between these two currencies fluctuates regularly, so it’s important to keep yourself updated with the latest rates and tips for converting your money.
What is the current exchange rate between ARS and USD?
As of August 2021, 1 ARS is worth around 0.010 USD. Therefore, 4500 ARS is approximately equal to 45 USD. However, this rate can change depending on various factors such as economic stability, political situation, and trade relations between both countries.
How can I convert ARS to USD?
There are several ways to convert ARS to USD:
- Visit a bank or currency exchange office: You can bring your ARS and exchange them for USD at a bank or currency exchange office. However, you may have to pay a commission or fee for the transaction.
- Use an online currency converter: You can use an online currency converter to get an estimate of how much your ARS is worth in USD. However, keep in mind that the exchange rate may not be accurate or up-to-date.
- Use a mobile app: There are several mobile apps that can help you convert ARS to USD, such as XE Currency and Currency Converter Plus. These apps are convenient and easy to use, but make sure to check the exchange rate before making any transactions.
What are some tips for converting ARS to USD?
Here are some tips to help you convert ARS to USD:
- Keep yourself updated with the latest exchange rates: The exchange rate between ARS and USD can change daily, so make sure to check the rate before making any transactions.
- Compare exchange rates: Before exchanging your money, compare the exchange rates and fees at different banks or currency exchange offices to find the best deal.
- Avoid exchanging money at airports or hotels: The exchange rates at airports or hotels are usually less favorable than those at banks or currency exchange offices.
- Use a credit card: If possible, use a credit card for your transactions in the United States. This can help you avoid transaction fees and get a better exchange rate.
- Bring enough cash: While credit cards are widely accepted in the United States, it’s always a good idea to bring some cash with you just in case.
Converting ARS to USD can be a straightforward process as long as you keep yourself updated with the latest exchange rates and follow some tips to get the best deal. Whether you’re traveling to the United States or doing business with American companies, make sure to plan ahead and choose the most convenient and cost-effective way to convert your money.