Looking for a delicious treat that’s easy to make? Look no further than these mouth-watering strawberry shortcake crumbl cookies! These cookies are the perfect blend of sweet and savory, with a soft and crumbly texture that will keep you coming back for more. Whether you’re looking for a tasty treat to enjoy with your morning coffee or an easy dessert to whip up for a party, these cookies are sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Before you get started, make sure you have all of the necessary ingredients on hand. You’ll need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries, crushed
Now that you have all of your ingredients, it’s time to start baking! Follow these simple steps to create your very own batch of strawberry shortcake crumbl cookies:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the butter, granulated sugar, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in the crushed freeze-dried strawberries.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out dough and roll into balls. Place on a lined baking sheet and press down lightly with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden. Allow to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you’re looking to mix things up, there are plenty of ways to customize this recipe to suit your taste buds. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Add a teaspoon of lemon zest to the dough for a tangy twist.
- Swap out the freeze-dried strawberries for blueberries, raspberries, or any other freeze-dried fruit you like.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over the cooled cookies for a sweet finishing touch.
If you have any leftovers (which is unlikely!), you can store your cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week. Alternatively, you can freeze the cookies for up to 3 months. Simply place the cookies in a freezer-safe container or bag and thaw at room temperature before serving.
These strawberry shortcake crumbl cookies are a must-try for anyone who loves sweet treats. With their crumbly texture and delicious strawberry flavor, they’re sure to become a new favorite in your household. So why not give them a try today? Your taste buds will thank you!