Are you tired of the same old chicken recipes? Why not try BJ’s Parmesan Crusted Chicken? This delicious and easy recipe will have your taste buds singing and your family begging for seconds.
To create this scrumptious dish, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Lemon wedges for serving (optional)
All of these ingredients can usually be found at your local grocery store.
Now that you have all of your ingredients, it’s time to get cooking!
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Prepare your chicken by pounding it to an even thickness, about 1/2 inch thick.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Place the beaten eggs in a separate bowl.
- In a third bowl, mix together the Panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover each chicken breast in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Dip the chicken breast into the beaten eggs, then into the breadcrumb mixture, pressing the breadcrumbs into the chicken to make sure they stick.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the coating is golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve with lemon wedges if desired.
That’s it! You now have a delicious and easy meal that’s sure to impress.
This recipe is versatile and can be customized to your preferences. Here are a few variations to try:
- Swap out the Parmesan cheese for another hard cheese like Asiago or Romano.
- Add some herbs like thyme or rosemary to the breadcrumb mixture for extra flavor.
- Serve the chicken over a bed of mixed greens for a lighter meal.
- Use the chicken to make a sandwich with your favorite toppings like lettuce, tomato, and avocado.
BJ’s Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a simple and tasty recipe that’s perfect for any night of the week. With a crispy coating and juicy chicken, it’s sure to become a family favorite. Try it out for yourself and see!